For general enquiries please fill out the form and we will get to you as soon as possible.
The Cube, Birmingham, B1 1RN
booth booking guidelines
We look forward to welcoming you to Geisha Birmingham for a fun and memorable night and just to get some of the serious stuff out of the way before you make your way to the venue.
* Guests must arrive before 11.30pm as after this time, table bookings will be released unless otherwise arranged
* We do not allow all-male groups
* We offer bottle service only from our cocktail waitresses
* All booth bookings are subject to a minimum spend and a 10% service charge
* I.D. of the lead booking name will need to be provided upon arrival
* Quantity of people per booking will be checked on arrival, additional guests will have to pay an entrance charge
Strictly ‘No effort/No entry’.
We do not allow: hats/caps, hoodless, scruffy jeans or and type of sportswear or trainers (certain designer brands may be considered).
This is a premium venue, so dress to impress
please also note
* Should your booth booking or guest list be approved, this does not guarantee entry
* Belongings are left at your own risk anywhere in the venue. Please use the cloakroom provided
* Geisha Birmingham reserves the right to refuse entry to any person at any time with no given reason
* Once our club has reached its capacity, we operate a ‘one-in/one-out’ policy, so we advise that you arrive as early as possible to avoid disappointment
* Card details are required to secure your booking and a £100 cancellation fee applies to tables that are cancelled without 48 hours notice